Sunday, July 1, 2012

A day full of reading

The entire day once again went on reading materials on the internet. Thanks Mr. Paras Chopra and his documents filled with links..

But again it is true I need to plan a bit before jumping into the website creation. I cannot just start creating my first HTML using Dreamweaver, the one that I used in 2004. After reading a bit seems like PHP i.e. Wordpress, Zomla and Drupal is the way to go.

Found a nice comparison of the three at

http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9219685/Site_builder_shootout_Drupal_vs._Joomla_vs._WordPress?taxonomyId=169&pageNumber=1

1 comment:

ujjalcal said...

And the verdict is that Drupal is the way to go... I need to find out more about Drupal in the coming days.. especially

1. Sites who has used Drupal successfully.
2. How to use customized code in Drupal.
3. How much knowledge of PHP is needed to use Drupal.